Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Despatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Despatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- Deliveries will be made to the UK only. For deliveries elsewhere, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products must be signed for by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on delivery and if no one is present at the address when the delivery is attempted, the products will be retained by the driver. The driver will leave notification of delivery and customers should telephone us to re-arrange for the driver to return at a later time.
Our refunds policy
When you return a Product to us:
a) Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the cooling off period provided in clause 2.4 of the Terms and Conditions, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, including the cost of sending the item to you. However, you will be responsible for returning the item to us in its original condition and all postal costs or other costs incurred when returning the Product.
b) For any other reason (for instance because you claim that the Product is defective) we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective Product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the postal cost incurred by you in returning the item to us (provided that a receipt for such costs is provided).
- Some of our products are fragile. While every care will be taken to deliver the goods safely, inevitably some breakages may occur. In this event we will replace the damaged goods or, if you prefer, give you a full refund.
- All returned Products must be sent back using recorded delivery.
- When returning goods please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip, wrap the packaging securely, enclose the packaging slip and send it to the address listed on the back of the slip. If you do not have a packaging slip, please send the packaging to: Sarah Baker, The Bowland Beer Company Ltd., Bashall Town, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3LQ.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.